Our common screw feeder is used to convey powder, granular and small pieces of material. All kinds of parts and components are in the dust. The maintenance of screw feeder is particularly important, and the maintenance work needs to be more detailed.
1. The screw feeder should start without load, that is, start when there is no material in the shell, and start feeding to the screw machine after starting.
2. An abnormal phenomenon occurs during operation, which should be checked and eliminated, and must not be forced to operate.
3. In order to ensure the no-load starting requirements of the equipment, the conveyor should stop feeding before stopping, and stop the operation after the materials in the casing are completely drained.
4. The screw feeder cover should not be removed while the machine is running to avoid accidents.
5. The material to be conveyed shall not be mixed with hard large materials to avoid damage caused by the screw jam.
6. When the equipment is initially fed, the feeding speed should be gradually increased until the rated conveying capacity is reached. The feeding should be uniform, otherwise it will easily cause the accumulation of the conveying materials and the overload of the driving device, so that the whole machine will be damaged early.
7. In use, always check the working status of each component of the equipment, pay attention to whether the fasteners are loose. If the part is found to be loose, tighten the screw immediately to retighten it.
In addition to ensuring the normal maintenance of the equipment, the operator of the screw feeder should do a good job of maintenance of the screw feeder and prolong its service life.
Zhangjiagang Leijie Machinery Co., Ltd. is a research and development manufacturer engaged in screw feeders and auxiliary equipment. The company has domestic complete technology in material transportation, mixing, weighing, dehumidification, filling, etc. It can provide central supply installation design solutions for customers in different industries. Welcome to inquire.