1. The operation cost of high-speed mixer is low.
2. Low construction cost;
3. Easy and stable operation;
4. High-speed mixer has strong drying ability. It uses gas to convey materials and can control the inlet air temperature when grinding materials with high moisture content.
5. The product quality is stable, the material stays in the mill for a short time, it is easy to detect and control the particle size and chemical composition of the product, and the product quality is stable.
6. The maintenance of high-speed mixer is convenient. The cylinder, turning arm, roll sleeve and liner can be replaced in a very short time by overhauling.
7. High-speed mixer is energy-saving, low vibration, low noise, less dust, clean operation environment.
1. Vertical lifting ball mill can not send out alarm information without detecting excess material input.
2. The power supply capacity of ordinary users is limited, once it is overloaded or blocked, it may directly cause power overload tripping.
3. It can't adjust the torque and speed according to the change of load itself, in order to deal with the situation of excess material at the feed end.
In view of the above problems: because of the large power of the main motor, in order not to make the laying of cables too thick and construction inconvenience, most of them adopt high-voltage motor and high-voltage power supply. A precise current detection method is designed on the high voltage starting cabinet. By detecting the current of the main motor, the material quantity in the mill body can be known. The less material inside the mill body, the smaller the weight, the smaller the required torque, the smaller the current through the main motor; the more material inside the cylinder body, the greater the weight, the greater the rotation required. The greater the torque, the greater the current of the main motor. If vertical ball mill is used in grinding production, continuous production will raise the temperature in grinding, which will directly affect the quality and production efficiency of grinding. Here are three solutions to this problem.
1. Cooling by spraying water in the barrel of high-speed mixer. The cooling of cooling water in mill is reformed on the basis of cooling of cooling water outside mill. The atomization of water and compressed air is sprayed into mill. It not only uses sensible heat of water, but also uses latent heat of water in evaporation, which takes away heat in mill. However, it should be noted that the amount of spraying water is about 1-1.5% of cement, generally not more than 2%, otherwise water is used. The synthesized water can not evaporate, which makes Schneider hydrate and deteriorates its strength.
2. Adding water spraying device to high-speed mixer. It is feasible to spray water from the grinding head or tail. Only when the grinding temperature is higher than 100 degrees, can water be sprayed from the feed end of the grinding machine or downstream. Central Feeding System
3. Strengthen the ventilation in the barrel of vertical ball mill. This should be a relatively simple method. The cooling air volume of the mill can be calculated according to the thermal balance of the ball mill, but if the air volume is too large, the grinding effect will be worse.
1. When the vertical lifting ball mill runs without load for 1-2 minutes, if it runs normally, it can be fed to production. Feeding should be continuous and uniform, and should be distributed over the full length of the working part of the rotor, in order to avoid sudden increase in motor load. Central Feeding System
2. It is strictly forbidden for iron and other non-breakable materials to enter the machine, so as not to damage the equipment and cause accidents.
3. When the vertical lifting ball mill is running, the staff can not stand in the line of inertia force acting on the rotor, and it is strictly prohibited to clean up, adjust, check and so on, in order to avoid danger.
4. Bearing temperature should not be greater than 700C. If it is greater than 700C, it should stop in time, find out the reason and properly handle the normal condition before driving according to the program.