The emergence of non-standard automation equipment is obviously to cope with the drawbacks of standard automation equipment. In the past standard automation equipment, the design sample is single and the design form is immobilized, which lacks flexibility. When a product loses its vitality in the market and needs to be renewed, it will face the possibility of being eliminated. Now the mechanical equipment is more and more developed, and the products are more and more fine. Standard automation equipment can only produce part of mature equipment, so non-standard automation equipment emerges at the historic moment. It can produce more sophisticated products, and can accurately guarantee the quality of products. At present, non-standard automation equipment has been widely used in all walks of life.
What are the procedures and steps of non-standard automation equipment design?
Usually, non-standard automation equipment needs to be designed and manufactured according to different needs of customers. Despite the diversification of equipment requirements, the development of such products will generally go through the following development processes:
(1) Identifying product development projects and identifying customer needs, such as production process, production capacity requirements, operating environment, etc.
(2) Analyzing and researching the products, defining their production process and size requirements, and understanding the technical parameters of the equipment;
(3) Preliminary formulation of equipment plan, drawing up the overall and local schematic diagram of the equipment, various mechanical mechanisms, electrical control system, action flow, etc.
(4) Forming a project review team to objectively evaluate the feasibility, manufacturing cost and capacity of the equipment;
(5) Conduct project review with customers, and determine the final equipment plan according to customers'opinions;
(6) The Engineering Department arranges the engineers to design the mechanism, make the machine assembly drawings and parts drawings (part labeling according to the national standards), select the executing components and electronic control parts, and list the list of processing parts and the requisitions for standard parts, and the action instructions.
(7) Quality inspection of components, equipment assembly, on-line debugging, and pre-acceptance of proofing products;
(8) An auditing group composed of engineers shall audit the drawings designed.
(9) Packing and delivery, filing of technical documents and summarizing the project.
NOTES FOR NON-STANDARD AUTOMATIC EQUIPMENT DESIGN:
1. For products already manufactured in old-fashioned processes. Not only to communicate with technicians, but also to communicate with the actual operation and manufacturing workers, to understand the problems and ideas in the actual production process, there are often unexpected gains.
2. Analysis of the requirements of the preliminary design. Product production process, formulation of equipment technical parameters, clear the comprehensive manufacturing costs that can be borne, compared with the comprehensive performance of traditional manufacturing processes, as detailed as possible.
3. Choose the ideal processing orientation. Notes: Safety, humanization, cleaning of equipment, possibility of equipment combination, etc. I think that the most important step in the design of non-standard automation equipment has reflected the superiority and inferiority of the equipment.
4. Reasonable combination of functional components. Notes: Reasonable consideration of the possibility and versatility of upgrading. After all, we do not want dedicated, other useless.
5. The optimization of equipment, needless to say, takes the most time, but many designers are least willing to spend time and energy. It is required that the equipment should be continuously optimized on the day it is completed.
Non-standard automation equipment has very broad prospects, but unlike standard product development process, its design efficiency and quality have an important impact on the development of industrial enterprises and even the national economy. Therefore, we must strengthen the design efficiency and quality of non-standard automation equipment in order to make the enterprise have a good development prospects.
(Related articles: status quo of non-standard automation technology)
So how can non-standard automation equipment design companies complete the design more efficiently?
In the engineering field, in order to cope with the production of large quantities of stereotyped products, a production line was designed, supplemented by standardized fixtures and tools, and strict production process SOP (standard operating instruction), BOM table (parts and materials list) and quality control mode SIP (product inspection standard operating instruction) were formulated for the product line. Effective management of the whole process. It achieves the effect of high production efficiency, low cost and good quality.