The liquid quantitative metering controller system is composed of metering device and supporting pipeline. The metering device includes: flow transmitter, filter, balance check valve, temperature sensor (rho T100 platinum resistance), flow meter (secondary instrument), oil gun one-way valve, oil gun, oil resistant hose. The supporting pipelines include valves, front and rear straight sections, pumps and balancing pipes.
The system adopts advanced measurement methods of temperature tracking and density compensation to ensure that the measurement errors caused by temperature changes in the process of measuring liquid cans are within two thousandths of the accuracy controlled from beginning to end. The system relies on its low price, stable performance, fast and simple filling process. And the equipment can be tailor-made for you according to the requirements of customers, and can increase the anti-corrosion and explosion-proof function.
Brief Workflow of Liquid Quantitative Metering Controller:
1. Put the barrel in a good position (it can be used as a discharge device to facilitate filling);
2. Quantitative filling kilograms and barrels of liquid materials are fed directly from the liquid quantitative metering control instrument.
3. Insert the oil gun into the barrel and start the meter to measure and fill the barrel.
4. Control instructions are issued by the control instrument, relevant valves and pumps are opened, and metering of materials is started.
5. Turn off the relevant valves and pumps when the preset value is about to be reached.
6. Change the second barrel and insert the oil gun into the barrel. Fill the barrel according to the steps of 3, 4, 5 above until the whole barrel is filled.
7. At the end of filling and charging metering, the control instrument built-in printer prints out the results of filling (including: kilograms, years, months, days, hours, minutes, clock functions in the instrument).
The above work process is an automatic filling process, which is automatically controlled by the control instrument. The instrument can be started by pressing the remote control or the instrument key.