The automatic weighing and proportioning system of mixer and kneading machine is a high-efficiency, high-precision and automatic proportioning auxiliary system of mixer developed by our company specially for rubber and chemical industries. The system has the functions of automatically weighing and distributing powder (carbon black, etc.), granular material (paraffin, etc.), oil and other materials according to the required production formula, and can be adapted to 75 ~ 150L mixers of different specifications.
1. Reduce workers'contact with chemical raw materials, greatly reduce workers, reduce labor intensity, and improve workers' health protection.
2. Avoid the influence of man-made factors on batching operation, ensure the stability of product quality, and improve the quality and efficiency of the factory's products.
3. According to the characteristics of raw materials, different feeding mechanisms and control algorithms are adopted in the automatic mixer batching system to improve the batching efficiency and meet the production requirements.
4. The automatic proportioning system adopts feeder speed regulation technology to meet the requirements of minimum amount of raw materials and accuracy.
5. Control system, automatic storage of each weighing record and batch number of raw materials, to achieve quality traceability.
6. Reliable performance of the control devices and professional machining to ensure the stability of the system; Abnormal alarm function to ensure the reliability of ingredients.
7. Easy to operate, just press the button to complete batches of ingredients.
It is mainly suitable for large and small ingredient formulation production, intelligent storage of production formulation, call production formulation at any time, storage of production data, etc., to help product quality traceability;
Ingredient capacity: 8 ~ 20 kinds of materials, suitable for a variety of formulations;
Single material delivery capacity: 50g ~ 200kg;
Storage capacity: 1 ~ 20m and batching accuracy: +1g, 5g, 10g, 20g;
Batching speed: batches of 5 to 30 minutes, batches of 10 barrels (barrels can be set);